Needs MORE Calendar features

aarondamm27

Reaction score
The Calendar does not allow biweekly appointments. If I want to schedule pay day for the entire year, I have to schedule a weekly appointment and go through the entire year and delete every other week. There should a feature which says "weeks" and you can choose "1, 2, 3, 4, etc."

Also, I have training occasionally that may be mon-wed 8-5. The only way to show training for the three days is to make select mon 8a through wed 5p. This does not reflect the hours of training each day from 8-5. There should be a display of smtwthfsa and you can choose which days you want a particular appointment to repeat.

Also, the reminder only allows up to 3 hours in advance then it goes to days. I actually need a 4 hour reminder due to travel time prior to the majority of my appointments. There should be an option to select hours then select a number, or days and select a number. There shouldn't be limitations.

And one more (I noticed others mentioned) is the repetition of alerts for appointments. I use the appointments sometimes as an alarm clock and need a continuous annoying noise. There should at least be an option for a continuous alert.

If these can be addressed, I think I'd be 100% happy with the droid!!!

CKyle22

Reaction score
Biweekly events are important to me also. I don't have a Droid yet but I hope that gets looked at. Although my current phone doesn't have it either so I can't really miss it.

AAmante

Reaction score
I actually registered on here just to post the exact thing. Good thing I looked first.

The phone is great - but definitely would help if we could schedule bi-weekly events.

AAmante

Reaction score
I kind of figured out a work around...

You can create your appointments / events directly on Google Calender and it allows you to set up bi-weekly. It then sync's with the phone...

Clunkier way to go about it... but it works.

bbtkd

Reaction score
I kind of figured out a work around...

You can create your appointments / events directly on Google Calender and it allows you to set up bi-weekly. It then sync's with the phone...

Clunkier way to go about it... but it works.

...but entering appointments on Google is much faster than on the phone if you have a lot to do. I moved to the Droid from a Centro and had to re-enter my schedule and it went fast on Google.

bsloan

Reaction score
I am not able to edit events on the Droid in the default calender. It syncs with gmail perfectly. However any event I create in gmail can't be edited on the droid default calender???? Anyone have any suggestions?

Hey Blue 76

Reaction score
I have the by-weekly appoinemtnet(s) on my Google calendar but they will not sync over to my android device (Samsung Captivate). All the other appointment(s) have but not the bi-weekly ones. Any advice?