Need Unlimited Data

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
UPDATE:

I paid the $150 for the phone line and was supposed to transfer the line to my acct today, Monday the 20th. I have not received an email from him. I sent one to him letting him know I am ready to do the AOL and still no response. :frown:

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
I have an unlimited data line that i would give you for free, you would have to have a phone as i would like to keep my doid 1.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I would love to have that line. I sent you a private msg with my phone number. call me or pm me plz. I do have a phone I want to put on it. Thank you in advance. Oh and I don't care about the contract date. :hail:

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
It is done!! I now have unlimited data. Yes!!! Anyone that says it can't be done, is just talking to talk :p. The only thing I had to do after the line was AOLed to my acct was get a new sim-card for my phone since the phone number changed. Tada.. Unlimited Data.

I paid $150 for the line.

I was paying $50 for 10gigs. Now I pay 29.99 for unlimited.
By November I will have already broke even and saved a few bucks. Nice!!

vatothe0

Reaction score
It is done!! I now have unlimited data. Yes!!! Anyone that says it can't be done, is just talking to talk :p. The only thing I had to do after the line was AOLed to my acct was get a new sim-card for my phone since the phone number changed. Tada.. Unlimited Data.

I paid $150 for the line.

I was paying $50 for 10gigs. Now I pay 29.99 for unlimited.
By November I will have already broke even and saved a few bucks. Nice!!
You payed money to take over someone's line? If you already had a 4G phone, you could have done it yourself for free!!

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting unlimited although using the loophole would have been cheaper & you would have kept your #.

The loophole for unlimited is to call Verizon and ask them to add the hotspot feature to your account. The hotspot for 4g phones is unlimited so Verizon has to change your regular data to unlimited also for it to work. Once the changes are made go to myverizon & check to make sure you have unlimited then you simply drop the hotspot feature thru myverizon and the unlimited regular data will stay.

The loophole works on 4g phones only although I have herd a few people were able to get it with a 3g phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Congrats on getting unlimited data, quite a savings too

wolstonc

Reaction score
Congratulations on getting unlimited although using the loophole would have been cheaper & you would have kept your #.

The loophole for unlimited is to call Verizon and ask them to add the hotspot feature to your account. The hotspot for 4g phones is unlimited so Verizon has to change your regular data to unlimited also for it to work. Once the changes are made go to myverizon & check to make sure you have unlimited then you simply drop the hotspot feature thru myverizon and the unlimited regular data will stay.

The loophole works on 4g phones only although I have herd a few people were able to get it with a 3g phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

Actually they know about this and have sent company wide emails. From what I hear they make you switch to tiered if you want any hotspot and the unlimited one is grandfathered in if you currently have it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

naknak95

Reaction score
Right now, Verizon has the special to get 4gb a month for $30 (usually 2gb for $30), you can do that, just makes sure not to go over

blaten22

Reaction score
There is no more unlimited from what I can tell. They are doing double data for regular price. I would do the 10 gig for 50 if I knew paying the 30/20 a month for making it a hotspot, instead of paying for the mifi.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
P

Pacoabq

Reaction score
$20/m for 2 gb

Keep in mind its seperate from your phone data plan.

if you have a 3g phone it is $20 but with a 4g phone with unlimited it is $30 for unlimited hotspot. oh yea.. sweet!!

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a certain amount of time I need to keep the hotspot before I get the unlimited?

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I signed my daughter up for mobile hotspot. It didn't show unlimited but they are running a promo. 10G data and hotspot for $50. For me it means 6GB and hotspot for $20.