Need some assistance please..

OP
whatuseekisfire
Reaction score
I would tell them I was updating to gingerbread and the phone crashed during the update because you didn't know how low battery was and now your having these problems. If you sbf back to stock you should be stock, not rooted, but if you didn't factory data reset there may still be some residual files on there, but I would not worry about them. I would remove YOUR sd card however. It may contain root only apps you may have downloaded, indicating you may have rooted your device. If they notice the missing card, I would tell them it has a lot of personal photos and important personal files, music , csv file with backed up contacts, whatever else. Your supposed to unmount the card in the setting menu with the phone on so if you just yank it, it may not work in your replacement but it will keep your chances of being discovered way down. Your replacement should come with an sd. If they holler about the missing card, paying for it is still cheaper than paying for the replacement phone. If they bring it up I would offer to pay just to try to play fair, but if they didn't bring it up I would let sleeping dogs lye.

Exercise greater caution with your replacement, you earned it!

Sent from my rooted, and CM7 rommed, Droid2

Forget it..my girlfriend said im not touching her phone again..i guess i will stay rooted and have better battery life while hers stays in stock..her loss not mines..thanks for posting in my thread..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums