Need Mac Help!

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am trying to move music over to my Droid and I thought it would just show up in the finder as a drive when I plugged it into the USB, but no luck.

How do I get the Droid to mount to my Mac? Or is there another way of doing it that I am missing?

noles200

Reaction score
I am trying to move music over to my Droid and I thought it would just show up in the finder as a drive when I plugged it into the USB, but no luck.

How do I get the Droid to mount to my Mac? Or is there anything way of doing it that I am missing?

I was having this problem too. Look on the top bar and it shows a USB sign. Drag the top bar down and click on the USB sign and you'll be asked if you want to mount it. So far I've had to do that each time I've connected to my Mac.

BTW, I downloaded DoubleTwist and it is a really great program for dragging music to your droid.

OP
DougDroid

DougDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

How do I get the Droid to mount to my Mac? Or is there anything way of doing it that I am missing?

I was having this problem too. Look on the top bar and it shows a USB sign. Drag the top bar down and click on the USB sign and you'll be asked if you want to mount it. So far I've had to do that each time I've connected to my Mac.

BTW, I downloaded DoubleTwist and it is a really great program for dragging music to your droid.

Dude, you're the man! Thanks for the help!

Do I download DoubleTwist online or through my Droid?

noles200

Reaction score
Enjoy your droid. I'm learning something every time I pick it up.