Need Help

Deronn

Reaction score
Tried flashing ESE81 through RSD lite. Phone was fully charged. Appeared to flash but when RCD tried to reboot phone, phone started to boot in old ROM (Sapphire. ) RSD lite says Progress Executed 100%, Result In process. Please manually power up this phone. Phone continues to boot in Saphire and loads home screens, etc but get a "Process system is not responding" error when i try to access anything and shows the battery as dead and reboots. same thing happens over and over.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tried flashing ESE81 through RSD lite. Phone was fully charged. Appeared to flash but when RCD tried to reboot phone, phone started to boot in old ROM (Sapphire. ) RSD lite says Progress Executed 100%, Result In process. Please manually power up this phone. Phone continues to boot in Saphire and loads home screens, etc but get a "Process system is not responding" error when i try to access anything and shows the battery as dead and reboots. same thing happens over and over.

Are you sure your sbf was fresh? What sbf did you use? Link?

OP
Deronn

Deronn

Reaction score
Well after a mild heart attack I think I figured out what I did wrong. I think I'm back in business!

Thanks for your help anyway