need help with s voice on galaxy s3

flybutter357

Reaction score
I am brand new to your forum and would like to know if anyone knows how to work the s voice on galaxy s3. I can't find where to enable the voice prompt and I also can't get it to recognize my wake up command. it just texts me back saying it doesn't know what I'm asking. If anyone knows how to fix these two things I would be grateful to have some feedback. thanks :)

danbee46

Reaction score
I am brand new to your forum and would like to know if anyone knows how to work the s voice on galaxy s3. I can't find where to enable the voice prompt and I also can't get it to recognize my wake up command. it just texts me back saying it doesn't know what I'm asking. If anyone knows how to fix these two things I would be grateful to have some feedback. thanks :)

To enable the voice prompt you should see an icon to the left of the microphone at the bottom of the screen. It looks like a person's profile. Tapping on it toggles the voice on and off. If your voice doesn't wake it up, just tap the button at the center bottom of the screen. Hope this helps.