Need Help Rooting Stock Gingerbread EX 2.3.3

ChefBoyLp

Reaction score
My phone was rooted...then I had to send it in and Verizon sent me a refurb w/ Gingerbread stock and now I can't figure out how to root...Tried Gingerbreak 1.20 but it just kept on saying it was rooting and wouldn't finish...I waited for 10 minutes too...Help

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jlewis74

Reaction score
[ROOT] Droid 3 root instructions (One Click added for Windows/ Linux/ OSX)ere is the link to the one click root, it worked on my wifes X2 with stock GB.

OP
C

ChefBoyLp

Reaction score
Thanks a lot...just did it...you are the man...thanks again

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rcjames

Reaction score
OMG I rooted my droid x gingerbread stock. That is so great I waited this long. Now will it work on the new update?

Scott B

Reaction score
I had a rooted droid x 2.2.1 that I used z4root on but my phone went up and verizon gave me a new phone and now i want to root it but its 2.3.3. Im not sure if its gingerbread or not, will this work for me?

Reaction score
The d3 root method works for all 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 it's as of right now so yeah if you have a dx with 2.3.3 it will work.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sparkyaz

Reaction score
I updated my DX from a rooted froyo to gingerbread. I used the one click method. It said it was rooted but my rooted apps do not work. I've tried both gingerbreak and z4 without success. Please help.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums