Need help please

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

I installed sapphire 1.1.1 today and when it flashed i didnt have any of the google apps or my apps. I DL the gapps zip but now what i dont have rom manager someone please help

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Okay that's perfectly alright. Reboot into recovery and flash the Google apps zip like you would a regular Rom :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Yea man I was freaking out I have been flashing roms for awhile now but i never had this happen so not to be an idiot or ass what are the steps if you could help out

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Absolutely! Not idiotic at all. What recovery are you using? Go into recovery ( hold x while powering on, I'm sure you know), once there go to "install zip from SD card," then choose the gapps zip. Wait for it to finish then reboot. You'll have to log in to Google again and just wait for your apps to sync. And voila :)

OP
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Damn that was easy thanks a lot I appreciate it thats why these forums are sweet because of people like you thanks I was freaking out a little bit lol

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Damn that was easy thanks a lot I appreciate it thats why these forums are sweet because of people like you thanks I was freaking out a little bit lol

Sure thing! I'm glad I could help. I actually was freaking out too when I first flashed that Rom :). But enjoy. Sapphire is amazing.