need help please!!!

aaron312

Reaction score
I just baught my droid this past month still working out some kinks... I'm a truck driver and take tons of pics a month... I don't have a computer with me... the storage for photos is 304 in the phone... I can't seem to get the pictures to directly save to my sd card ... can someone help me thanks!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just baught my droid this past month still working out some kinks... I'm a truck driver and take tons of pics a month... I don't have a computer with me... the storage for photos is 304 in the phone... I can't seem to get the pictures to directly save to my sd card ... can someone help me thanks!!!

Get a copy of Astro from the Market. Make a folder in your SD card. Then move them over there. You should be able to do it all in Astro.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
by default it should save to the SD card......

does your phone reconize the SD card?

That's what I thought too. It all goes into the gallery and that's on the SD card. I know I have separate folders I made in Astro.

Taegost

Reaction score
Mine automagically saves to the DCIM folder on my SD Card.
Aaron - Are you sure it's saving them on the phone and not the card? It doesn't differentiate between the two when you're in the Gallery app.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i just did a test to see if i could get it to save the pics to the phone since i couldnt find any option to set it manually......

so i took out the SD card and booted the phone to try and save them to the phone and it wont let you.. this is what i got.

10836d1277432761-need-help-please-device.png

so in other words it will only work by saving them to the SD

J

Johnly

i just did a test to see if i could get it to save the pics to the phone since i couldnt find any option to set it manually......

so i took out the SD card and booted the phone to try and save them to the phone and it wont let you.. this is what i got.

10836d1277432761-need-help-please-device.png

so in other words it will only work by saving them to the SD

That dispells that......

OP
A

aaron312

Reaction score
I just pulled the card out and put it back in.... tried to take more pictures it does save them ... to gallery but for some reason I can only take 304 and then have to send them to email just to save space ... eh no biggie I'm sure I'm just missing something