Need help deciding!

Dizzo1992

Reaction score
I really want to get a new phone but im stuck between the Samsung Galaxy S3 or the Droid Razr Maxx. They both look like great phones I have the droid incredible 2 now its pretty good but has been glitchy lately and I want something more smooth that can handle my mulit tasking. I want it soon since verizon is screwing us with the data plans in the next few days. I like everything about the S3 except the only thing is im not sure if its going to be too big for my liking. Please help me pick thanks!

Definitely the Maxx getting ics this week makes it Verizon's best 4g phone on there lineup. The SGS3 is a over rated.

Thanks for the reply. Is the razr maxx pretty smooth and quick with multi tasking?

Yes i have one and it is by far the best phone I've ever owned I've played with a nexus and the RAZR is just way smoother and all around better to me.

You could preorder the s3 now and if you don't like it, you can flip it and grab yourself a Maxx. As terms of it being the "better" phone, it's a completely subjective matter. There is nothing really wrong with any of the other top tier phones available either, they're all solid phones with their pros and cons

I just don't see how you can say the S3 is overrated. The specs on the phone are amazing. It didn't sell 10-12 million handsets by being overrated - it truthfully is a flagship caliber phone. I'd just go to a verizon store and try both of them in your hands (well maybe head over to a T-Mobile store to try the S3, Verizon doesn't have theirs yet). Read some reviews online - both of them are good options but it's entirely personal preference.

Oh wow thanks for the tip on trying it out on T-Mobile thats what was scaring me that I couldnt really see how big the s3 was because verizon didnt have it out yet but hopefully T-Mobile will :biggrin: Think im heading to the mall today guess we will see im leaning towards the s3 the specs are pretty amazing.

Back