Need Help Bricked Razr

django7975

Reaction score
I actually used the CWM Touch to delete EVERYTHING from my XT912. I can get to android recovery and I can use AP fastboot, but RSD and Matts Utility wont recognize my phone on AP Fastboot. RSD will recognize phone on BP SPF Fastboot. If i try and flash then it says "failed switching to AP Fastboot"
Thanks For anyhelp. ive been stuck for days.
david

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I actually used the CWM Touch to delete EVERYTHING from my XT912. I can get to android recovery and I can use AP fastboot, but RSD and Matts Utility wont recognize my phone on AP Fastboot. RSD will recognize phone on BP SPF Fastboot. If i try and flash then it says "failed switching to AP Fastboot"
Thanks For anyhelp. ive been stuck for days.
david
I'm not promising this will work, but if you can get into stock recovery this may work. Go to this site, Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download - Renata Afra, and down load Blur_Version.6.16.211.XT912.Verizon and place it on your external sdcard. You can take the sdcard out of your phone and save that file to the root of your external sdcard. Then put the sdcard back into your phone, go to stock recovery and try to install that file from your sdcard. No not unzip the download. No promises.