Need FM radio player apk

xmguy

Reaction score
Don't know how this happened. But my fm radio player got deleted from my droid x2. Can someone link me to the files i need?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

lwyatt100

Reaction score
So, Ive purchase Root Explorer, copied the files to system/app, changed permissions, run the install of the apk, and I'm getting a message that says, 'App not installed'. Any ideas?

P.S. Running MinimalX

OP
xmguy

xmguy

Reaction score
You need the MotoRadio.apk and MotoRadio.odex. I can send them to you. You need more that just the FMRadioService. I'm not sure if they will run on a custom rom. You need a DE Odexed version.

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
So, Ive purchase Root Explorer, copied the files to system/app, changed permissions, run the install of the apk, and I'm getting a message that says, 'App not installed'. Any ideas?

P.S. Running MinimalX

You Don't Install Them. You Simply Restart The Phone Once They're Moved And Permissions Are Changed.

lwyatt100

Reaction score
Ok great, I got FMRadio to work. Now I'm curious. I have apps in my system/app directory that do not show in my apps list such as Dock2 and Weather. Any ideas on how to get these to show?

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Ok great, I got FMRadio to work. Now I'm curious. I have apps in my system/app directory that do not show in my apps list such as Dock2 and Weather. Any ideas on how to get these to show?

I'm Pretty Sure The Weather Is Just A Widget.

The Dock2 You're Referring About I Just Looked In The Entire Stock /System/App And All I See Is
Dock.apk
Dock.odex
DockService.apk
DockService.odex

I Can't Assist You Further Until I Get A Better Understanding.

lwyatt100

Reaction score
Ok, the Weather one showed up in my Widgets, once I fixed permissions. The Dock2 that I was referring to is actually CarDock2, which used to show up in my apps, even when the phone was not in the Car Dock.

LancerV

Reaction score
Dock 2 is an app from the market

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Luciano7777777

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
razr d3 xt919
You need the MotoRadio.apk and MotoRadio.odex. I can send them to you. You need more that just the FMRadioService. I'm not sure if they will run on a custom rom. You need a DE Odexed version.

Hey, please could you send me the files from Radio FM? I deleted it accidentally and i'd like to restore it, thanks... muy email is [email protected]

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hi, I new here and wanted to know how I can ask a Q. Thanks.

Welcome @Lana30, to Droidforums.net.

If you're wanting to ask a question about the topic of this thread, just go ahead and ask. If you have a question about some other topic, try to find the forum that most closely fits with the device and then create your own thread with the question.