Need Dinc 2 Phone.apk

jcrss13

Reaction score
Recently the stock messaging app on my Dinc 2 hasn't been working right. It won't display the name of the person texting me even though they are in my contact list. I am rooted and have removed bloatware but this started before all that. The phone/dialer apps aren't working properly either. When I hit the phone button on the bottom of the screen it brings up the little popup that says phone but never the actual phone. Anyone have the .apk's for these apps? I should just be able to reinstall them.

estafusisx

Reaction score
Recently the stock messaging app on my Dinc 2 hasn't been working right. It won't display the name of the person texting me even though they are in my contact list. I am rooted and have removed bloatware but this started before all that. The phone/dialer apps aren't working properly either. When I hit the phone button on the bottom of the screen it brings up the little popup that says phone but never the actual phone. Anyone have the .apk's for these apps? I should just be able to reinstall them.

I would definitely try unfreezing some of the bloat first (start with anything you think may have to do with the phone / contacts then if that doesn't work just unfreeze them all) then start freezing them again 1 by 1 to see which one is causing the problem. If it still won't work i would do a factory reset (backup your data with titanium first)

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea you may want to start over after making a backup. You can grab the phone apk from a random sense 2.1 ROM and try pushing it with root explorer, but don't know if that will mess things up.

Sent from my Incredible 2