Need a case...

Syraz

Reaction score
Just don't get the incipio silicrylic, its been frustrating the hell out of me, its all in all a nice case but the silicon over the power button doesn't contact well and some times takes multiple pushes for screen to work. I am about to take an exacto knife to it and cut out that part and not worry about that issue anymore

Bowtie

Reaction score
I run the incipio silicrylic and love it, fits awesome, and my phone has been knocked off the benches in my shop onto the concrete floor with zero damage. I also have been running the verizon extended battery (the one that came with the new door but maintained the original thickness) and it fits in here just fine even though they say it wont. The grip is awesome, have yet to have it slip out of my hands.

Syraz

Reaction score
I run the incipio silicrylic and love it, fits awesome, and my phone has been knocked off the benches in my shop onto the concrete floor with zero damage. I also have been running the verizon extended battery (the one that came with the new door but maintained the original thickness) and it fits in here just fine even though they say it wont. The grip is awesome, have yet to have it slip out of my hands.
By all means other than the power button issue I love the case, great grip while holding, still easy to take out of pants pocket and well feels like phone is well protected

NathanDetroit

Reaction score
I'm also using the Incipio Silicrylic and it's been great. It's very grippy and protects the phone well. I have not had the same problem Syraz is talking about, both the volume and power buttons are very responsive. Sounds like he got a bad case or the silicon layer is misaligned.