"Navigation resumed" when pluged in.

eptreyg

Reaction score
Recently when I have plugged in my droid x at night it has started saying "Navigation resumed." I've gone into the navigation app and backed out of it- and have even turned my DX off and back on - but it still does it. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to stop it?

Gnatman1102

Reaction score
Recently when I have plugged in my droid x at night it has started saying "Navigation resumed." I've gone into the navigation app and backed out of it- and have even turned my DX off and back on - but it still does it. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to stop it?

Eptreyg: Are you running a 3rd party alarm app like Alarm Clock Plus? I run V2 of this app. One of the settings allows for start-up of any app, including Maps, when plugged in to charger during a time range from 10 pm to 7 am. I cannot find this setting under any of the standard Droid X settings.

Worth a check.

OP
E

eptreyg

Reaction score
I wasn't running anything at the time, however, my phone stopped ringing (and I had the smart sensor activated) - so when I did a factory reset, the problem was stopped. Thanks!