Navigation Prompt audio problem

celt943

Reaction score
Hi Gang,

Just got my droid yesterday and was using the car home / map app today in the car and I have to say I really liked the look of the map and the accuracy was spot on. The only problem I had was no sound, without audio prompts about upcoming turns, it's kinda useless. I saw in the menu that there was a mute button, So I'm assuming it has some audio, but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work, any idea how to fix this? Thanks

heem

Reaction score
I dunno, mine works fine. Check the volume?

ST6XLERS

Reaction score
My volume works but it is really low. I have it set on high and it still is not very loud.

ST6XLERS

Reaction score
Not sure if you figured out the problem? Try restarting your phone.... worked for me.

OP
C

celt943

Reaction score
Yup, that did it. Powered down, removed battery, reinstalled and all is well now. Thanks.

Hazardous

Reaction score
Sorry to revisit this old thread, but does anyone know a way to force it to speak the next step. For example, if it speaks the next turn and you missed it becuse you didn't turn the radio down in time, is there a way to get it to repeat it? I know on my old phone I would hit the side button and it would speak the next step everytime I pressed it.

Is there a manual anywhere on it?

Thanks in advance!

Mike

djstar2k2

Reaction score
idk if it will i think u can hit the directions tab after u hit menu but if you mis the turn it should automatcly re route you