Navagation and Incoming Calls??

rprice28

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time in my car on the phone. Thinking of getting the car docking station to use the navigation.....how does that work when I get an incoming call? Does navigation close if I take the call?

offroadace

Reaction score
From my limited experience running both, NAV stays active and still calls out turns while you are on the phone. Almost seems like someone is talking over your conversation, but shouldn't be too much of a problem.

siredbyspike

Reaction score
I have a car dock & the nav still calls out turns while you are using a call. It's a little weird, but better than getting lost, right? Another thing I love my car dock for...my boyfriend hooked up an adapter to my factory car stereo that was originally meant for a 6 disc changer, but I am now able to plug it into my phone's headset jack, or any MP3 player and listen to music through my speakers. I listen to Slacker almost every time I'm in the car now & I can also run the nav & hear the turns called out at the same time. I also can answer calls & talk to them through my speakers feedback & hands free. I'm very happy with it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App