www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
native BitTorrent client for Android now available

ico-time.png
14. Jul, 2010 written by Jerry Hildenbrand / androidcentral.com

http://androidheadlines.com/2010/07...client-for-android-now-available.html#respond

Listen up all you file downloaders and everyone paying $10 premiums for unlimited data — dTor, the native Android BitTorrent client is now available (as a release candidate) for download.

Blueplanetapps has made the client available exclusively on Android Central’s Forums for a short time before it hits the Market. Torrents are a great way to download big files like music or video, and a great way to distribute files you need to share, and now you can do it right from your Android phone.

Hit the forums to read about the app and for the download and support links, and remember — legal files only, m’kay?

neyel8r

Reaction score
dTor = epic fail for now

every torrent i tried with the latest version, RC7, gave me an ! ERROR on my Inc... it didn't even tell me specifically what the error was.. how am i supposed to resolve the issue if i can't tell what the problem is??

this app looks promising, but it appears to still require quite a bit of improvement.....

Last edited:

Bateluer

Reaction score
remember — legal files only, m’kay?

Sure, I only DL Linux ISOs to my phone. dancedroid

I have another torrent client on my phone that works fairly well. Keep in mind, that torrenting will suck your battery down fast, no matter what ROM, kernel, or clock speed you're using.

DragTheRake

Reaction score
What happened to this app? Or any other actual torrent clients for that matter? The only thing i can find is remote torrent clients.