[APP] NZBGet Mobile: native nzb download for android

cpasjuste

Reaction score
Hi !

I'd like to share a new project: NZBGet Mobile, a native usenet nzb downloader for android. It's a port of "NZBGet" for android, and i think i did a great job on it.

The application is free without any limitation (unlike any other concurrent on the market) and so i hope people will enjoy it!

Here's the market link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.malothetoad.nzbm
And the market description:

Manage NZB with the ease and efficiency you would get on a computer!
With "NZBGet Mobile" you can now manage NZB files with the ease and efficiency you would get on your personal computer, thanks to NZBGet!
"NZBGet Mobile" is a port of the very popular NZBGet cross-platform application to android: download binary articles (NZB) directly to your android devices.

- Easy to use interface (built-in NZBGet web interface)
- Support all NZB files (nzbindex, binsearch, nzbmatrix...)
- Fast download speed even in sleep mode
- Run in background as a service
- SSL support
- Automatic file verification "par"
- Automatic file reparation "par"

- "NZBGet Mobile", as NZBGet, is released under the GNU GPLv2 licence: GNU General Public License v2.0 - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation
- "NZBGet Mobile" source code is available on github: https://github.com/malothetoad/nzbm
- NZBGet website and forums: NZBGet

* DON'T USE THE DEFAULT BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD NZB FILES *

Many thanks for any support (bug report, improvments, note, review) you may provide :)

Meins321

Reaction score
Can you set the "cache" and final download folders?

- don't want to kill my Flash with writing all the time ^^

Does it support dualcore devices?

Please add unrar/unpacking support for rar files after par2 check!

I have a RK802 Android TV with USB HDD attachted to it, together with NZBGet + XBMC as Android app it would be really nice :D
Going to Download to USB HDD direktly (cache on it would be nice too ^^)

Just for the release :hail: Hands Down to YOU!