Snow02

Reaction score
I think you will have to pay agian.
No sure, but i think so.

BUT

Price will go up.
Look for the apk of 1.1.4.
You don't have to buy it.

I'd wait, and i got 1.1.4 for free 2 days ago.
I can put the apk up for download if you want it, or just
go on 4shared and find it. =D

That's messed up. Apparently these emulators are this guy's livelihood, and no one else is putting out emus like him. Show some appreciation and pay for them.

regkilla

Reaction score
I think you will have to pay agian.
No sure, but i think so.

BUT

Price will go up.
Look for the apk of 1.1.4.
You don't have to buy it.

I'd wait, and i got 1.1.4 for free 2 days ago.
I can put the apk up for download if you want it, or just
go on 4shared and find it. =D

That's messed up. Apparently these emulators are this guy's livelihood, and no one else is putting out emus like him. Show some appreciation and pay for them.

True. Sometimes sharing is good though. This emulator is so good I want to support it so it could keep getting updates like Tegra2 optimized for better graphics using the dual cores. I want to play Zelda: Ocarina Of Time with no problems at all.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
"I want to play Zelda: Ocarina Of Time with no problems at all."

You, and everyone else in the world ;)

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I managed to snaggle all of his emus (or really, all the ones I use) while they were still free on SlideMe dancedroid

that aside, I did actually pay for gameboid and n64oid, and if ever they are released back to the google market, you wont have to re-pay for them. I think.

as for using 4shared or other sites to get them for free, please dont even advertise that. nuff said

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
Sorry for advertising 4shared, and I am having problems....

For along time, n64oid's apk (from SlideMe) doesn't install. I download it, and i have tried all the releases, and none of them will install. I have no idea why. I am using th LG Optimus S, and long awating a fix in the new big update (He said more compatibillity for phones didn't he?).

If you know the problem, or have gotten it to work, or a fix for the Optimus S, please tell me!

Try downloading it to your computer, then transferring to your phone? I dont know =\

aayoo

Reaction score
Wouldn't get too excited. After psx4droid, i believe half of what i see and know of what i hear from devs.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score
Eh, Yongzh is on a league of his own. He's trying his best, we know that.

redfox102

Reaction score

For along time, n64oid's apk (from SlideMe) doesn't install. I download it, and i have tried all the releases, and none of them will install. I have no idea why. I am using th LG Optimus S, and long awating a fix in the new big update (He said more compatibillity for phones didn't he?).

If you know the problem, or have gotten it to work, or a fix for the Optimus S, please tell me!
I hate to break it to you but if your wanting to play something like The legend of zelda, it aint happening on an optimus S with a 600mhz processor, at least not at playable speed. I have an overclocked droid 2 and even at 1.35 ghz (which is more than double the optimus S's stock speeds) i still lag 50% of the time, even super mario 64 would be fairly laggy on a budget android phone. Unless theres some MAJOR performance boost in the next update i just don't see it happening. What he meant about "compatibility" was probably for newer dual-core phones and newer hardware, I'm pretty sure the current n64oid doesn't take advantage of multiple cores.

OP
R

rtyrty100

Reaction score

I hate to break it to you but if your wanting to play something like The legend of zelda, it aint happening on an optimus S with a 600mhz processor, at least not at playable speed. I have an overclocked droid 2 and even at 1.35 ghz (which is more than double the optimus S's stock speeds) i still lag 50% of the time, even super mario 64 would be fairly laggy on a budget android phone. Unless theres some MAJOR performance boost in the next update i just don't see it happening. What he meant about "compatibility" was probably for newer dual-core phones and newer hardware, I'm pretty sure the current n64oid doesn't take advantage of multiple cores.

Thats with the current version of n64oid though. Once the perfected version arrives, i doubt it will lag ever on any phone.

and sadly, no I have not heard back from yongzh yet =( I'm wondering if maybe all his apps got taken off the android market, his email was removed as well. I'll see if he has a slideme contact.