My Rezound Review

NightAngel79

Reaction score
So I actually got my review of the Rezound published by HTCPedia here: Rezound Review - HTCPedia

Anyone would mind checking it out, perhaps leaving a comment?? (please) LOL
Also would appreciate any and all feedback concerning the article.

So I tried to paste the article into this thread so I wasn't just posting a link but that seems to not be working.... that stinks......

cp24eva

Reaction score
You sure do get around. I saw this post on another android site that I am not a member of. Haha. Nice review. I love this phone.

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
You sure do get around. I saw this post on another android site that I am not a member of. Haha. Nice review. I love this phone.

Yea, I mod a couple places and figured it was time to get out more, lol!

Thanks everyone! :D

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I actually got my review of the Rezound published by HTCPedia here: Rezound Review - HTCPedia

Anyone would mind checking it out, perhaps leaving a comment?? (please) LOL
Also would appreciate any and all feedback concerning the article.

So I tried to paste the article into this thread so I wasn't just posting a link but that seems to not be working.... that stinks......

I still own the Incredible and it still rocks, wow putting down the Incredible so as to justify your Rezound purchase is laughable, wow really 138 apps, and your reasoning is that you can update multiple apps at the same time and also do browsing with no lag, really, I can do that with the Incredible, and why the NEED to browse while updating your apps, all 138:) of them, my Incredible is still blazing fast, and most of my app updates are done on my blazing fast WiFi network, there is no phone in the market today that would make me upgrade my Incredible, checked out the Rezound at Verizon, nice phone, but nothing special, and the battery still is underpowered for its hardware, HTC still has not learned. Rezound is a nice phone, but the Incredible almost 2 years old still holds its ground. Only thing missing from the Incredible is 4G LTE, otherwise HTC has not even come close to maching it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
I still own the Incredible and it still rocks, wow putting down the Incredible so as to justify your Rezound purchase is laughable, wow really 138 apps, and your reasoning is that you can update multiple apps at the same time and also do browsing with no lag, really, I can do that with the Incredible, and why the NEED to browse while updating your apps, all 138:) of them, my Incredible is still blazing fast, and most of my app updates are done on my blazing fast WiFi network, there is no phone in the market today that would make me upgrade my Incredible, checked out the Rezound at Verizon, nice phone, but nothing special, and the battery still is underpowered for its hardware, HTC still has not learned. Rezound is a nice phone, but the Incredible almost 2 years old still holds its ground. Only thing missing from the Incredible is 4G LTE, otherwise HTC has not even come close to maching it.

Wow... Awfully sensitive aren't we :)

And you honestly can't think of anything you wish you could do with your phone while it was updating apps? That's laughable. And 138 is a I had on rezound at the time. I have well over 300 on my incredible and yes when updating multiple apps at once it lags, ALL of them, yours isn't special :)

And I don't NEED to justify my purchase to you or anyone else. Fact is the Incredible can't hold a flame to the rezound. Period. Until you can say you did more than 'play with one at store' I suggest you not make assumptions. K-thanks-bye :)
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

bap58

Reaction score
Ive had my rezound for 2 weeks now...its simply awsome.Been trying to find a good reason to give it back for the GNex but really cant.
the screen is the best out there,and this thing is wicked fast:icon_ lala:

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
Ive had my rezound for 2 weeks now...its simply awsome.Been trying to find a good reason to give it back for the GNex but really cant.
the screen is the best out there,and this thing is wicked fast:icon_ lala:

Screen is the best hands down. Inc was AWESOME phone in its time but can't compare to the rezound, its no contest. In the tech world the Inc is a fossil

cp24eva

Reaction score
Wow... Awfully sensitive aren't we :)

And you honestly can't think of anything you wish you could do with your phone while it was updating apps? That's laughable. And 138 is a I had on rezound at the time. I have well over 300 on my incredible and yes when updating multiple apps at once it lags, ALL of them, yours isn't special :)

And I don't NEED to justify my purchase to you or anyone else. Fact is the Incredible can't hold a flame to the rezound. Period. Until you can say you did more than 'play with one at store' I suggest you not make assumptions. K-thanks-bye :)

Ouch man.....just ouch. Lol. There are still many things the rezound does better than the Inc. You can still be happy with your phone but you can't deny the speed, the screen, overall smoothness. Well of course you can....u just did. Buy you really have to play with it for a while. And not just in one measly sitting. Battery could be better, but unless you are a huge chatter box and heavy media user, it ain't that bad.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
Ouch man.....just ouch. Lol. There are still many things the rezound does better than the Inc. You can still be happy with your phone but you can't deny the speed, the screen, overall smoothness. Well of course you can....u just did. Buy you really have to play with it for a while. And not just in one measly sitting. Battery could be better, but unless you are a huge chatter box and heavy media user, it ain't that bad.

Sorry, I'm confused.....Are you talking to me? Cause I had the Inc for a year and a half and the Rez for a month now?????

I'm not downing the Incredible, it was GREAT in its day, it lags when updating apps, simple as that. Having over 300 apps means I have had to update 20 to 40 apps at one time, sadly the Inc's outdated snapdragon and 512ram struggle a bit with that. There were times I couldn't update apps cause I knew I wouldn't even be able to answer a text while doing it. Thats all i meant by that comment.

And after 18+ months with the Inc I was ready to move on, plain and simple. Rezound was a huge step up... and few months later there will be a phone that leaves it in the dust. Tis the nature of such things.

I love my Incredible, i still dont even wanna sell the spare Steinhill CC, my 2 innocases, my polished chrome custom dock, my stock AND extended battery w/ extended battery case OR my perfect condition GB Incredible... It was my firsdt REAL smartphone (omnia didn't count :p)

Fact is Rezound blows it away. There really isn't any denying that. Is it so awesome I think people should retire their Inc's? Of course not, i might think you wont regret it if you did but to each his own, truly....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes the Rezound is faster than the Incredible, still not worth the upgrade in my book, only thing going for it is 4 G LTE which is a battery killer, and as we know HTC again skimped on the battery for such a power hungry phone the battery is a joke, and a slap in the face to the people who spend $300 on this new smartphone.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm good with it all around. Great phone, great screen, awesome power and decent battery life. Way better then any other options out there right now.

OP
NightAngel79

NightAngel79

Reaction score
Yes the Rezound is faster than the Incredible, still not worth the upgrade in my book, only thing going for it is 4 G LTE which is a battery killer, and as we know HTC again skimped on the battery for such a power hungry phone the battery is a joke, and a slap in the face to the people who spend $300 on this new smartphone.

4g is NOT the only thing going for this phone but to each his own...... upgraded hardware, software, camera sensor.....

Yes HTC is traditionally worse on battery life but the 8 to 14 hours I was getting on stock is MORE than enough for me not too mention the extended is GREAT for me as well. 25 hours on my first complete cycle. But again... to each his own....

cp24eva

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm confused.....Are you talking to me? Cause I had the Inc for a year and a half and the Rez for a month now?????

I'm not downing the Incredible, it was GREAT in its day, it lags when updating apps, simple as that. Having over 300 apps means I have had to update 20 to 40 apps at one time, sadly the Inc's outdated snapdragon and 512ram struggle a bit with that. There were times I couldn't update apps cause I knew I wouldn't even be able to answer a text while doing it. Thats all i meant by that comment.

And after 18+ months with the Inc I was ready to move on, plain and simple. Rezound was a huge step up... and few months later there will be a phone that leaves it in the dust. Tis the nature of such things.

I love my Incredible, i still dont even wanna sell the spare Steinhill CC, my 2 innocases, my polished chrome custom dock, my stock AND extended battery w/ extended battery case OR my perfect condition GB Incredible... It was my firsdt REAL smartphone (omnia didn't count :p)

Fact is Rezound blows it away. There really isn't any denying that. Is it so awesome I think people should retire their Inc's? Of course not, i might think you wont regret it if you did but to each his own, truly....

Lol. No. I'm on your side. Talking to the guy that dissed you and your review.

corki2

Reaction score
Great review. Enjoyed it very much. Not a much as I am enjoying me Rezound though... :)