My Pictures aren't updating on my Motorola Quick Contacts Widgets

kendevore3

Reaction score

I am having trouble with the pictures on my Motorola Contact Quick Tasks Widgets on my Droid X and it's bothering me. While it's nothing serious, I would just like for them to have up-to-date photos.

When I fist got the phone, I was shown the contact quick tasks widgets and really like them. Still use them. When I first set them up, they took the photos from my Facebook and put them on the contact widgets as well. Problem is, nearly 6 months later, they're still the same pictures and I want them to update... or at least have a better picture.

I have tried editing the contact photo itself. I loaded a new photo onto the profile, and the new photo will show up in my contact list. But when I check my contact widget, it still shows the old one. When I delete the new photo off of the contact, the old one automatically takes it place again.

I have tried Syncpix app, and it was a joke. The same thing happened.

Also, I have noticed that my Contacts List photos on my phone don't update as well. While I'm not too troubled by that, I wish the things would just do what they're supposed to do. My quick contact widgets are my priority, because they are one one of my home pages and I would like them to display the correct photo.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

K.D.
Droid X, Android 2.2.1, device is up-to-date.

RogerS

Reaction score
Was this ever resolved. I have the same issue with my Droid x. Correct pic in contacts, but facebook pics in the widget. I guess the question boils down to, how to change the contact picture in the contact quick task widget. Any ideas?