My next phone

silverfang77

Reaction score
If it comes out on VZW. Was considering the Note 7, but feel justified in my disdain for unibody devices by the battery explosion problem.

Also, the camera and quad DAC look really awesome.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
If it comes out on VZW. Was considering the Note 7, but feel justified in my disdain for unibody devices by the battery explosion problem.

Also, the camera and quad DAC look really awesome.

I saw something that said it was coming to Verizon. This device sounds like a winner to me and I really hope it does well. I have the V10 and plan to use it until at least November 2017 so I have a keen interest in how LG's V-series fares.

OP
silverfang77

silverfang77

Reaction score
I hope VZW will announce it soon.

OP
silverfang77

silverfang77

Reaction score
I just received the phone from VZW. It was supposed to come with those nice headphones and an LG Stylo, according to VZW's offer, but they weren't in the box. Do they ship separately?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Congrats on your new device! Being that the device is so new, you might check with VZW for a speedier answer. Good luck & let us know how you make out.

S5 tap'n

OP
silverfang77

silverfang77

Reaction score
I was told that the other phone has to be added to another line that's eligible for an upgrade. I'll just redeem the ear buds on 10/26.

ngt

Reaction score
I was at best buy and the lady tried to get me to buy the pixel phone. She didn't know much about the v20. They did a side by side to show me how good the pixel was and the lady was really surprised at how good the v20 looked. Double front cam, ir , expandable memory, processor, etc etc....i think she didn't think LG would put out something competitive. It's $100 cheaper than the note 7 too, so I used that to up my geek squad protection to cover loss and theft. Can't wait for my new phone. Never use the stylus and want my ir blaster back. I hope they make the case with the telephoto lense attachment for this.

OP
silverfang77

silverfang77

Reaction score
Does IR blaster only work on smart TVs or would it work on my big old Panasonic Tau from 2000?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Does IR blaster only work on smart TVs or would it work on my big old Panasonic Tau from 2000?

If it's in the database of tv models it'll work. It doesn't have to be a smart tv for the IR blaster to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk