My New Droid

gfast32

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and the Droid, I love mobile tech and the Droid has been great generally. Still have a lot to learn and some frustrations to overcome.

My previous phone was a BB Storm (email spoiled me). Off to search for answers to my frustrations:
How to use the bluetooth headset to make calls?
How to set up a yahoo email account that is [email protected]? So far the only email account that will work is Gmail.

I look forward to be part of the community

Thanks

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and the Droid, I love mobile tech and the Droid has been great generally. Still have a lot to learn and some frustrations to overcome.

My previous phone was a BB Storm (email spoiled me). Off to search for answers to my frustrations:
How to use the bluetooth headset to make calls?
How to set up a yahoo email account that is [email protected]? So far the only email account that will work is Gmail.

I look forward to be part of the community

Thanks

First :welcome: to the forum! There's a lot fo good information in the FAQ area. Take a look around see if you can find what you are looking for and if not. I'm sure somewill will answer you questions around here. So post away!

As far as the email goes. If I were you I would go in to my @verizion.net email account and forward a copy of your emails to Gmail. Gmail is pushed directly to the Droid so it's instant. This setup is working well for many people around here including myself. Have a great day :)