New to forum

blackiet

Reaction score
My name is Tom. I am new to the forum and have had the droid for about a month now. Have a question about email. Had to open Gmail account. Forwarded outlook express emails and now do not get any emails on my PC or laptop. Any ideas. I called verizon tech support and they say I should be getting emails at all three locations. Any thoughts or suggestions?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well hi there tom, glad to have you on the forum. We hope that you have fun and enjoy your stay with us.

Fired00d

Reaction score
My name is Tom. I am new to the forum and have had the droid for about a month now. Have a question about email. Had to open Gmail account. Forwarded outlook express emails and now do not get any emails on my PC or laptop. Any ideas. I called verizon tech support and they say I should be getting emails at all three locations. Any thoughts or suggestions?
You may want to check your accounts in Gmail and make sure you have "Leave a copy of retrieved messages on server" checked. Sounds like they may not be left on the server after GMail retrieves them.