How do I get my verizon email on my droid?

stampnscraprn

Reaction score
Can anyone help with how to get my Verizon.net emails on my Droid phone. I have tried to log in thru the verizon menu but it recognizes that I have a yahoo account and wants to me sign in via yahoo which is fine for my yahoo emails but there is no option to get my verizon emails. Anyone know how I can get my verizon.net emails? Thanks!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try adding it as a POP account with incoming.verizon.net as the POP server and outgoing.verizon.net as the SMTP server. Omit the "@verizon/net" part of your email address and stick the remainder in the user ID field.

I don't have one myself. That's just the result of a quick Google search.

ricks

Reaction score
What I did was go to verizon.net on the browser and go to your e-mail, then I just book marked it and then just made a short cut and its done.

SquintyOS

Reaction score
i have my school email used for my college set up through the "Email" app on my DROID. It uses gmail but i still had to change the servers and the email adress to what i needed it to be. Other than that, I have a .edu email synced along with my main gmail account.

OP
S

stampnscraprn

Reaction score
thanks so much for the replies. I went with takeshi's advise and that worked! Yay!