Yahoo Email connection error

adubs4

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with "Connection Error" in Yahoo email? I have free Yahoo email and it worked fine til recently it disappeared from my Droid. I reloaded it, receive email fine but cannot send email. I get a Connection error in yellow bar at the top. Does anyone know why? Tech support at Verizon says that Verizon does not support free yahoo email, some kind of deal between Motorola and yahoo. But, how could I have received this prior to the email crash? I don't understand. Can someone explain?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Has anyone had problems with "Connection Error" in Yahoo email? I have free Yahoo email and it worked fine til recently it disappeared from my Droid. I reloaded it, receive email fine but cannot send email. I get a Connection error in yellow bar at the top. Does anyone know why? Tech support at Verizon says that Verizon does not support free yahoo email, some kind of deal between Motorola and yahoo. But, how could I have received this prior to the email crash? I don't understand. Can someone explain?

The only times I get connection errors is when using wifi. For whatever reason it doesn't work with wifi as per release notes from motorola.