My home computer doesnt recognize..

johnnypopoff

Reaction score
the droid when iits pluged up, it looks for the driver then tells me to install the disk when i say i dont have a disk it searches and says no drivers where found...i wanna synch my photos and music to it asap

keiichi25

Reaction score
What's your Computer OS? I know with mine, I am running Windows XP Media Center and not having a problem connecting with it at the moment.

keiichi25

Reaction score
Strange... Have you ever had problems with Flash Drive devices with it? Or updated with the most recent patches with it?

mayorofbbq

Reaction score
Had same issue. Look at upper right notifications tab on droid when you plug in usb. A usb icon will appear drag open the tab and select the usb option. You'll have to select mount usb device. Hope this helps

OP
johnnypopoff

johnnypopoff

Reaction score
got it THANKS DUDES

...it rip'd 90% on my itunes and zune music thats good enough for now, how do you send photos via MMS

davey101

Reaction score
it wont work for me at all. I've installed the driver, then it tells me it fails and can't locate the driver. I've restarted 2 times, repaired the driver twice, and now the driver said it installed successfully. then when I plug the droid in and mount it, it tries to locate the driver and can't find it. it says something about .mot, and then windows could not load the installer for volume. is there anything I'm missing? I'm running vista pro btw. thanks