My Droid X dream

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So most people here know about the twitter thing and the "hidden" Droid X's. Last night I had a weird dream about this.

So before I went to bed I read one was in Ohio. Well I live in MI so Ohio isn't far. On to the dream.

Through the clues we figured out where it would be. My girlfriend and I went down and just as we pulled up to a fountain that had an X shape in it, a guy w a Verizon shirt was setting something down. I ran up and swiped it quickly and was all proud. He told me to read the package. It wasn;t a Droid X. It was a digital camera. He said there are more clues. So we found the next clue on the digicam box(there were 3, and one other group of ppl there) to the next point. As we pulled up here, where a sidewalk met up and appeared to look like an X a woman was hanging a phone on a sign. I grabbed that just as the other guys were walking up. I looked and it wasn't the X, some other crappy verizon phone. She had a X with her, but said it wasn't being given away. So we started to drive again with the second clue and ended up in the city of Xenia, Ohio. lol Then I woke up.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i find i tend to dream about things i'm overly obsessive about... just sayin' ;)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
unfortunately, using the "succulent desire" rom didn't help... :)