Droid X is $149.99 at walmart.

sincal

Reaction score
I just went to my local walmart to get some snacks and they had the Droid X for $149.99 Not sure if people knew this so im posting it here. I decided I needed one so I picked up my new Droid X..YAYAYAAA:icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The marketing team somewhere got a little carried away:)

Product Description

With a screen that turns your eyes into captivated apertures of ecstasy. Web-busting speed that transforms your arms into blistering, churning pistons. And intuition that manifests itself as your sixth sense. There's no end to what your device can do, so there's no end to what your device does to you. It's the next generation of does.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score

Product Description

With a screen that turns your eyes into captivated apertures of ecstasy. Web-busting speed that transforms your arms into blistering, churning pistons. And intuition that manifests itself as your sixth sense. There's no end to what your device can do, so there's no end to what your device does to you. It's the next generation of does.

lol... that's great

OP
S

sincal

Reaction score

Product Description

Carried away or not 150 is still cheap..lol

mach330

Reaction score
does wallmart charge activation fee?

dayam..backordered already.

Last edited:
OP
S

sincal

Reaction score
does wallmart charge activation fee?

They didnt charge me a thing. 149.99 plus tax out the door. The guy called customer service to have my early upgrade fee waived as well.