My Droid screen shattered!!!

Guchi

Reaction score
i got out of the car and it was in my lap (in the bodyglove) got out and it "slid off my lap" and. i was like whatever since it barley fell and picked it up and put it in my pocket. pulled it out 10min later to call my wife and holy $H** its completely shattered:(

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
oh man that hurts to even read. Sorry to hear that. i hope you got insurance.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's horrible. :eek:

Do you have insurance?

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
ya i got ins. but this is still so disappointing since i just had it the way i think i wanted it and what about all my pay apps?

Zippster

Reaction score
ya i got ins. but this is still so disappointing since i just had it the way i think i wanted it and what about all my pay apps?

All tied to your gmail account so if you get a new phone, they'll be waiting. :)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I understand that your apps will come back as they were registered by Google.

Bodyglove was your covering on the phone, right?

Reaction score

sorry to hear this :( bummer

I think what you said what about your apps and the way you had them all setup. there needs to be a one touch backup but that doesnt seem to exist.

I hope you get your new phone fast!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
damn..sorry to hear...

worthlessd.gif

OP
Guchi

Guchi

Reaction score
Bodyglove was your covering on the phone, right?

ya i thought it appeared to be the "most protective case" but i think i will bag that bulky peice of crap now

wil318466

Reaction score
you know.. this is pretty interesting. Personally, I've noticed that the droid screen is indestructible. I was going to post earlier about how today I burned my screen and its still 100% perfect...

I lit a cigarette, and somehow the end fell on teh carpet so I grabbed a tissue very quickly and picked it up off the carpet (the carpet being the important thing, not the tissue) and I picked it up in the tissue and squeezed it pretty hard thinking I put it out.. then I threw the tissue on my desk (which, by chance, landed on top of my phone) then proceeded to get a towel, wipe up the spot on the carpet, etc etc... anyway, as I'm doing this I start smelling a really strong smoke smell, look over and the tissue on top of my phone is on fire.

Note : don't try this at home.

Note2: this is when I "sh*t a brick"

I quickly picked up the tissue and put it out in my ashtray, and grabbed my phone.. and say some burn/ash marks on my screen... sighed, then wiped the phone and...

100% perfect.

I'm sorry to hear about your story. I mean, it IS glass, and it could possibly break if you hit it right, but to me it really does seem very very very sturdy. I dropped this thing like 10 times already and lit it on fire, and it looks like it did when I first bought it.

-Wil