I Need Help Getting Contacts from Broken Android!!!

SDTrainer619

Reaction score
My Huawei Mercury M886 fell out of my lap when getting out of the car and it got run over...:angry:

Its not rooted. The screen is completely shattered off and I cant use the touchscreen or buttons so I cant get passed the lock screen.

I was able to get about half my contacts from my back up in April on the wireless server from Cricket, and I dont use the Gmail back up and purposely did it that way. I plugged my phone into the computer but I cant access the phone at all since I have to choose the USB/Computer option from the phone itself.

Anyone know of how I can get to them? They are not on the SD card either. I need a way to access the phone without using the touchscreen. Is there a way to sync the Android phone to PC without using the touchscreen?

I dont have my phone password protected. It seems as though that the Android can do everything except retrieve information without using the touch screen...this is a HUGE problem...very impracticable for bad situations.

coolkidd

Reaction score
It should be sync with your google contacts. Just go login to your google mail and your contacts should be there.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It should be sync with your google contacts. Just go login to your google mail and your contacts should be there.
Lol you missed the part where OP mentioned they don't use gmail and on purpose at that.

OP, I think your best bet at this point would be to take it to your service provider and see if they have a method of retrieving contacts. I know for Verizon they have a machine they plug in phones to, to retrieve contacts