My Droid II was stolen.. my Droid I was stolen just last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gucci Mane

Reaction score
We used the only upgrade we had on my new phone... my question is, can I add insurance to the phone now and then report it as stolen?

I'm just so depressed... I may never see another Droid again. I'm getting a completely new set of friends, because I don't trust any of those assholes anymore... the same people were around the first time my Droid was stolen.

Don't hang around drug addicts, people... bad things happen. =/

Please someone, help me out here.

joseserna08

Reaction score
Did you have any location apps installed? Where's my Droid, latitude, lookout, anything like that? It would give you an idea of where it might be.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kenbiz

Reaction score
Damn.. that really sucks. The whole insurance thing would be considered fraud. Who am I to say don't try it though..lol yeah you should get some new friends.id be making all of them a visit one by one. Keep you phone in your pocket!!!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No, you can't add insurance. That's insurance fraud.

INCREDIBLE DRONE

Reaction score
Verizon Wireless will let you add insurance to a device with in 30 days of the purchase.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether they allow it, it's insurance fraud.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's the interesting thing about adding insurance on after you buy a phone. They make you wait 30 days before you can make a claim! Imagine that, it must have occurred to someone else that somebody might do something like what you're talking about.

As mentioned it's insurance fraud and we don't discuss ways to do that in the Droid Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.