My Droid Eris DOES NOT vibrate anymore!?!?!?

hokie4lyfe

Reaction score
I went to bed last night with phone working fine, woke up and phone no longer vibrates at all. Went into Handcent app to text notification to see if I could trick it into vibrating, but didnt work. Sent myself a text with phone on vibrate, didnt work.

Cant find anyway to get it to vibrate. Phone is 2 weeks old, I have insurance through Verizon, and just can not figure this out.

If anyone has had this problem, please register and post so you can help. I am up for trying anything, other than the complete system restart, and only against that because I would have to figure out my contacts, but I guess it wouldnt be too bad, but that is last resort.

Angry_snowman1

Reaction score
Did you go into your text message screen.. hit menu.. go down to settings and make sure vibrate on notifications is checked? There are a few places where you can turn on and off vibrate for different situations.. (incoming calls, silent mode, texts, etc..)

OP
H

hokie4lyfe

Reaction score
Yea I tried all of that....

I just brought it into the verizon store after hours of frustration. The lady looked at it for 20 minutes trying to figure it out, couldnt get any kind of vibrate, so they just gave me a new phone. sucks because I had to get a new screen protector....

Angry_snowman1

Reaction score
Well at least they worked with you.. I got 5 screen protectors on fleabay for 4 bucks.. lol and a case and car charger for 7 bucks.. theres always a cheaper way! lol!