My Droid 2 is stuck at the Droid logo sign after I flashed 2.7Epicunleashed.

rlee1110

Reaction score
I took out the battery several times and it goes back to the Droid logo sign over and over. I thought it did that because the rom was loading but it's been taking awhile. Please help!

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Try booting into recovery and flashing your nandroid. You did make a backup before flashing a ROM, didn't you?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
R

rlee1110

Reaction score
Wow i'm a complete noob...but i'm guessing the recovery is the clockworkmode recovery? How am I supposed to go back to that?

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Ok first things first, the Epic ROMS seem to be pretty buggy to me. Second of all, you can't get to the bootstrap recovery so you will have to get into the stock recovery. Pull the battery. Put battery back in and hold power button and x. When the "M" appears let go of power and keep x pressed. When the exclamation symbol appears press the magnifying glass button on your keyboard. Wipe data and cache. Now reboot. If it works, forget about Epic and get GummyJar 2.5.
Wow i'm a complete noob...but i'm guessing the recovery is the clockworkmode recovery? How am I supposed to go back to that?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

memckenna

Reaction score
I flsahed Epic 2.7 two times - both times it froze my droid 2 at the boot logo. Both times I performed the SBF to recover my phone. I would stay away from Epic if you have a droid 2 especiAlly since Matt stated he is done with android for a while (info from posts).

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App