My dream come true.... BT cotroller for android emulators...

OP
Xpain

Xpain

Reaction score
Oh...
My....
God....
I say again, my dream come true. I've just tested this and it works better than I thought. I used it with both the NES and Genesis emulators. If I only could connect the Droid to a TV or monitor like the Incredible... then I'd be in heaven.

silvere2

Reaction score
The point of the TV is just outputting the video onto a bigger screen so that you could play multiplayer. It is not something you have to do. Like with my Zune HD it has HD video output by hooking it up to my HDTV. This would be really cool if the guy gets it all working.

Completely unrelated to this topic. This topic is about creating a program that will pair a BT controller via BT to the phone to be used to control the phone. You are talking about pairing the phone via BT to a TV which would be a completely different program and a completely different end result. Someone asked what this was for and someone else replied with incorrect information which would be confusing to those who don't know. Please don't discuss TV pairing anymore because it's irrelevant to this topic.

No, he's talking about connecting the droid incredible wired to a tv, because the incredible does tv out, and then using a bluetooth wiimote to play video games...exactly what the topic of this post is.

Just because you're a mod on another forum, doesn't mean you can come in here and be stuck up to other people, especially when you have a bit of a reading comprehension problem yourself.

SoCalMiles

Reaction score
The point of the TV is just outputting the video onto a bigger screen so that you could play multiplayer. It is not something you have to do. Like with my Zune HD it has HD video output by hooking it up to my HDTV. This would be really cool if the guy gets it all working.

Completely unrelated to this topic. This topic is about creating a program that will pair a BT controller via BT to the phone to be used to control the phone. You are talking about pairing the phone via BT to a TV which would be a completely different program and a completely different end result. Someone asked what this was for and someone else replied with incorrect information which would be confusing to those who don't know. Please don't discuss TV pairing anymore because it's irrelevant to this topic.

No, he's talking about connecting the droid incredible wired to a tv, because the incredible does tv out, and then using a bluetooth wiimote to play video games...exactly what the topic of this post is.

Just because you're a mod on another forum, doesn't mean you can come in here and be stuck up to other people, especially when you have a bit of a reading comprehension problem yourself.

+1...Thats what I gathered

will.anaya

Reaction score
Is this the ryan frawley (sic) version or the other one? I have the ryan app and can't get it to work on the gba emulator. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

+1...Thats what I gathered

+1....in case it was missed the first time......
and this...
Oh...
My....
God....
I say again, my dream come true. I've just tested this and it works better than I thought. I used it with both the NES and Genesis emulators. If I only could connect the Droid to a TV or monitor like the Incredible... then I'd be in heaven.

And if that doesnt help, my post from a few days ago::)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...wiimotecontroller-0-1-alpha-2.html#post454018

Last edited:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

You really need to relax and smoke a joint..