My D2G has been a brick when I`ve flashed the SBF.

findingjulia

Reaction score
:frown:I flashed my d2g with rsd. and the sbf works well. but when I changed another battery, the phone cannot power on anymore. and try charger.no responsed. try the first one either. I try to use ubs-pc or the AC adapter, but the phone is still dead. I press the X and power button, but i can't access the system. even the bootloader mode.
who can help me .thanks a lot !!!!

Last edited:

mrmattch3w

Reaction score
how long did you let it sit when plugged into the wall? just plug it in and let it sit for an hour or so and try again. when the battery is less than 5% or if its completely dead it will not charge using USB

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
Still haveing this Issue

did you use rsd lite 4.9? did you sit with the phone to wait for it to reboot, so you could make it reboot back into the bootloader so rsd would pass it? and did you charge the battery for at least an hour before tring to turn it back on? all these things would be helpfull in aiding your question

fathcarter

Reaction score
Also guys remeber to go into regular recovery if u didn't wipe the phone before. Mine did that even when I wiped before hand, it was bricked, then I went in recovery by holding x and wiped it again then it started right up.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App