my cdma (inject) cannot send text messages

ramonesjago

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just bought my second-hand XT862 (droid 3) in good condition and not rooted yet.
I've inject the cdma/evdo and all the function of cdma/evdo is ok except send text messages. If i send the text messages, there is "011" in front of destination number in text messages failed report, is that country code ?
I've try to change the country code in sms/mms setting in ##program, but still cannot send text messages.

need your help & suggestion to solve this problem.
**for your information, if i switch to gsm/umts : send text messages is success.

thanks in advance :happy3:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums. Sorry I am not sure about your question so hopefully someone will come along with an answer and you can get it all sorted out quickly.

I just wanted to let you know that you other threads were deleted. In the future please do not open multiple threads for the same topic.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry we didn't have the answer for you. I am very glad to hear that you got it figured out though!!

anoopkmr

Reaction score
Assisted dailing

I had a similar problem because the phone thought I was in the US and was adding international dialing code (011) to every number. Go to settings and switch of Assisted dialing and problem goes away. Good luck!