my case is too smooth and slippery

Edward650

Reaction score
Wouldn't be me without asking for pics

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nan2825

Reaction score
I am a girl too. There are alot of girls on this forum as well as young people. Keep it family friendly please.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
L

lfloyd87

Reaction score
This is me. I love Texas sports. I dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for Halloween!

Attachments

• Jossy.JPG
    Jossy.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 788
  • Joss.jpg
    Joss.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 355

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
no case should wear out from removing for battery pulls because they aren't necessary unless an extreme case arises.

there are plenty of cases that would suit your need!

... and yes please keep it forum friendly :)

*DroidForums app DOES*

nan2825

Reaction score
Wth..I realize its Xmas n all but where are the moderators? Heaven forbid someone let loose an f bomb without getting a warning but let a noobie come on here acting foul and NO PROBS!

Sent from my DROIDX

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wth..I realize its Xmas n all but where are the moderators? Heaven forbid someone let loose an f bomb without getting a warning but let a noobie come on here acting foul and NO PROBS!

Sent from my DROIDX

I'm right here.

*DroidForums app DOES*

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Folks, treat others as you wish to be treated here.

Any concerns can be sent to me via PM.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
no case should wear out from removing for battery pulls because they aren't necessary unless an extreme case arises.

there are plenty of cases that would suit your need!

... and yes please keep it forum friendly :)

*DroidForums app DOES*

Back in the day, I was constantly running into boot loops caused by my own mistakes at installing a given rom or theme on my D1. The only way that I found to access recovery was to pull the battery, and then do the "put one finger on the "X" button, while pushing the power button" routine. That gets you back to recovery, where you can effect a restore, and put things back to where they were.

It was the frequent putting the case on/taking the case off that caused my Droid 1 Body Glove case to fall apart in like 90 days. On my Droid 1, I've had an Otterbox case since June, and it's holding up just fine. On my Dinc., I have a Seidio case, because that phone has the 3500 Extended Battery, and Seidio is the only one who makes a case to cover that battery. My Droid X still has a Body Glove case, but then I've not had to pull the battery on that phone in months, so the case doesn't experience wear and tear like the earlier one on my Droid 1 did.

-Mike

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
@ultradroid.

nice write up of your experience!

*DroidForums app DOES*