"My Apps" disappeared in Market

jaeveez

Reaction score
I have a Droid X and when I go to the market and click on "my apps" only 2 or 3 apps come up. Where are the rest? How can I get to them while in the market?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

PARick

Reaction score
I have a Droid X and when I go to the market and click on "my apps" only 2 or 3 apps come up. Where are the rest? How can I get to them while in the market?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Go to "accounts" in the market and make sure you are signed into the correct gmail account.

rickt1152

Reaction score
You might also try clearing the cache and data from the market app under settings, applications, manage applications.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

calemr

Reaction score
Any luck here?? I have tried all this and still missing all free downloaded apps in My Apps. Market v3.1.5 and now on Gingerbread for my TB. Checked the account and cleared stuff, and uninstalled and re-installed the market to no avail!!

huskur

Reaction score
Go to the market and then to the menu and select accounts which is under "my apps" and select your gmail account

calemr

Reaction score
Did this, not the problem unfortunately. I know I have the right account because my purchased apps (e.g., MLB11 and BeWeather) show up. I also tried my other accounts and there I only get 2 apps (e.g., Maps and youtube).

huskur

Reaction score
Did this, not the problem unfortunately. I know I have the right account because my purchased apps (e.g., MLB11 and BeWeather) show up. I also tried my other accounts and there I only get 2 apps (e.g., Maps and youtube).

I had the exact same issue. Exactly as you are describing. Reboot your phone, go to the market and select the gmail account created when you got your phone. (the original)

calemr

Reaction score
Tried still did not work. I can't be screwing this up either as their is only a gmail account i have ever used. The other account is a youtube.com account. I have rebooted and tried selecting both no fix. Also tried stopping market, clearing cache etc....

calemr

Reaction score
Nope nothing special, just noticed it after the first big market update XX.XX.27 or something like that. I was hoping it would be fixed after the Gingerbread update but nope. Everything is stock.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Google only saves paid apps. Not free ones. That's why I use mybackuppro, backs everything up for me. Is a free version in market.

But if you didn't change anything, I don't see why they wouldn't show up. Also, try going to https://market.android.com/?hl=en and see if its listing your apps there. See if they show up.

Last edited:

huskur

Reaction score
He has many apps he is saying. They are just not listing. Only youtube and maps. It's not about paid apps i don't think.

calemr

Reaction score
Well, so left it for awhile and when I just checked they are all there now. Have no idea what did it unfortunately (in case it happens again!). Maybe it just needed time.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

REMilk

Reaction score
Occasionally I would have this problem with my OG Droid. This is what I needed to do to restore the "My Apps" in the Market.
  1. Press Menu/Settings/Applications/Manage application
  2. Select Market
  3. Press Force Stop
  4. Press Clear data
  5. Press Clear defaults
  6. Go to Home Screen
  7. Open (start) Market
  8. Sign back into Market and accept agreements
Good Luck,
Bob