My 2nd Droid X

cece5702

Reaction score
I am getting a new Droid X sent to me today. I hope the sound is much better on this one. Its a new one and not refurbished. I only had my new original X for two 1/2 weeks and started experiencing problems with the sound. My ringtones sound horrible. When I would put my calls on speaker it sounded muffled with static. When playing videos I had to turn the volume all the way to the end and than a lot of static. I think it was the speakers on the phone. Verizon tried to give me a hard time about it. I complained and I spoke with a manager about it.

I really wanted to tell him to send me a Droid X2 instead and lets call it a day, Lol....... I hate the fact that you cant return phones to Verizon store but have to shipped them back instead. I hope this new Droid X is better.:woot:

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Since Verizon sent me a new Droid X, if this one give me any problems whatsoever, I am taking it back next week to a Verizon store and exchanging it for the X2 and just pay the $50 difference. I didnt realize I now have another 14 day return policy on the new Droid X I received today:icon_ banana: :)