Music

valerie3608

Reaction score
:)Good morning everyone, I am about to buy a Droid Eris and want to know... would I be able to put Satellite Radio on it?? Or would that have to be through the internet and then off the phone? I really would like to have it accessible on the phone like a radio frequency the MP3 players have. Although I never saw a MP3 player with Serius Radio... but regular radio... With all this modern technology thinking the Droid could bring bigger and better... hehe:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:)Good morning everyone, I am about to buy a Droid Eris and want to know... would I be able to put Satellite Radio on it?? Or would that have to be through the internet and then off the phone? I really would like to have it accessible on the phone like a radio frequency the MP3 players have. Although I never saw a MP3 player with Serius Radio... but regular radio... With all this modern technology thinking the Droid could bring bigger and better... hehe:)

As of right now no such app exist for Android. You do have other alternatives however (though I admit not as good) such as Pandora, and Slacker.

I don't believe accessing by internet is possible either. I know you can do it with a computer but not with the Droids browser.

RichStevenson

Reaction score
We need Flash in order to stream Sirius over the net, which the current Android version does not have. Sometime the first half of this year we should be getting it. Your only option right now would be to use Orb and stream it from your PC to your phone.

OP
V

valerie3608

Reaction score
ok

:)Ok, thank you so much, that was helpful. I'm trying to learn all the ins and outs but still the real big reason I want the Droid is because of the 5.0 megapix camera in it... I'm camera happy wherever I go and quality is important if I'm out and about without my digital with me. Any new or inside ideas for that you can give me??? You guys are great, this forum is very helpful!:icon_ banana:(lol, cute little guy)