Music quality / buffering / jittery

aharper

Reaction score
I'm having a couple challenges with music on my Maxx HD and am hoping someone can help me out.

1) Pandora - worked great for a couple weeks and now gives me an error when launching... "Unfortunately, Pandora has stopped". I can either uninstall/reinstall or clear all settings and log back in to get it to work again. When the music stops (I stop it, receive a call, etc) and I go back into Pandora I get the same problem.

2) Music seems to "buffer" a lot, even when playing off the device itself. I don't remember the problem when playing Pandora previously but since that stopped working I started listening to music that is either saved on my device (MP3) or on the Amazon Cloud Player. Both have a lot of buffering/stuttering throughout the music.

Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Magic trick that will solve everything?

pksopp

Reaction score
I find that Pandora is slightly slower to load after the JB update, but other than that I've had no issues as long as I'm in a 4G zone, which is pretty much everywhere I go. I stream everything from pandora or my itunes library, keep no music on my phone.
Try checking the "high quality" box in settings, maybe?

OP
A

aharper

Reaction score
Thing is, it works just fine after removing the settings and logging back in. It just doesn't want to launch the app after it closes with the settings.