Music Player

DIESELbowhunter

Reaction score
My music player stops playing music after a while. It even does it if i set my screen to "never times out". Any ideas how to get it to play music until I stop it? It gets real annoying when im working on something and trying to listen to music but it keeps shutting off

hincity89

Reaction score
I have the same problem and it just pauses, never really closes....

Labken

Reaction score
Same problem here.I've tried multiple music apps, which hasn't worked. Nothing appears to be interfering with the apps... Very frustrating

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On the built in or add-on task killer make sure the neither the music player nor the gallery is listed as an auto-kill item. In fact, take everything off the auto-kill list and your phone will run better and use less battery power.

Good luck.

Labken

Reaction score
I don't have any task killers running and my droid2 didn't come with its own as far as I know. As far as I know there is no intterference from other apps.

Labken

Reaction score
Also, music apps will sometimes start on their own while another is playing.this isn't isolated to one app, which makes me think it's something else. Ice had this problem with the stock player, doubletwist, 3, pandora, and others. I have no running task killers