Music player not working properly?

vjyeezy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was just wondering if you guys can help me with a problem with my note2. Recently I've been using a 64GB memory card. I'm not sure if it's the memory card causing the problems but whenever I play music, it either starts for 2 seconds then auto skips the track or come up with a error that says "sorry, th player does not support this audio file". I am 100% certain that all my music is mp3 format.

Here is a screen shot..

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130709_184703.png
    ForumRunner_20130709_184703.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,209
OP
V

vjyeezy

Reaction score
Any help by any chance? I still have this problem, tried putting music on my internal memory and it still doesn't work :'(

Bump

sent from a note yee

Sal R.

Reaction score
Have you tried another app to play the music? What is the file format?

OP
V

vjyeezy

Reaction score
Hi Sal, i found the problem. The memory card i was using was damaged. All the file formats were MP3s if you're still intrested

Have you tried another app to play the music? What is the file format?

lyn21

Reaction score
Hi Sal, i found the problem. The memory card i was using was damaged. All the file formats were MP3s if you're still intrested

I'm experiencing the same thing now. When I transfered a file (mp3 and video) to my note II I'm getting the same error. I remove my sd card and transfered the files to my phone memory but still getting the same error. I also reformated my phone but still the error is still there?