Music App Help

twstdlogik

Reaction score
I use my HTC as my music player but I have recently begun experiencing some issues. My phone will begin to play a song then randomly changes to a different one right in the middle or restart the song over multiple times. When the song restarts it will stop playing at a different point in the song everytime before it goes right back to the beging to restart it over again. after about 2-6 times of restarting it will just change to a different song randomly again. This issue isn't consistent and doesnt happenwith every song. I can have a stretch of listening to music error free for an hour or two then all of the sudden its evey song, then poof back to error free listening for 20 minutes. this is the Second Rezound I have had, my first one had the same issue but luckily it sorted itself out and was fine with no reccurrence of the problem until I recieved this replacement. (Replaced due to screen crack) I have tried different music apps like Poweramp and Rocket music and experienced the same issue with each app I tried. I have also cleaned all my jacks and run virus and malware scans that came up clean and the problem still persists. Please help! I am at my wits end, I just want to rock out to my awesome music!

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go into settings and open application manager. Slide right to all applications and select music. Force stop and clear cache. If that doesn't work, clear data but you will want to ensure your music files are moved to your sd card first. If that doesn't work so a factory data reset.