Music and Alarms play fast paced

HandiCapt

Reaction score
I use the pandora apparently and all of a sudden lately it plays at a fast pace and it sounds like the chipmunks. My alarm also plays fast. I deleted most apps and no luck. What is strange is that if I move the Droid around it may play normal as if the motion axis is faulty. HELP!! I uninstalled and re-installed the app.
Also speakerphone doesn't work. They can't hear me but I can hear them.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum handicapt :D

wow the chipmunk thing is a new one on me :shocked: if you can reproduce the problem on demand i'd say take it back to verizon and show them. maybe your droid is defective. the headphone problem is a known issue. mine used to do that but suddenly it started working fine about 2 months ago: creepy!

good luck and let us know how it goes!

OP
H

HandiCapt

Reaction score
Thanks Corina. A little embarrassed to say but problem was solved easily. I was instructed to power down then power back up and then uninstall, re-install. It worked after power down, up. I was going to post but got wrapped up in my daughters birthday week celebration. Yes I said "week". :) lucky kid

edsmith005

Reaction score
The same thing has just happened to me today. Never had this problem before. I've heard the fast paced playing in both my music player and Pandora. I'm taking your advice to turn the phone off and on. But what would I uninstall and reinstall? I don't think I could uninstall the music player...