MSN (Hotmail) via corporate sync not deleting emails on server...

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
I think all my settings are correct but when I delete one of my MSN email messages that is connected via corporate sync, the email on the server isn't deleted. I that was the whole point of corporate "sync" besides the push capabilities. I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance!

PT

OP
P

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Never mind. It's working now. Have no idea what I did (or didn't do). It's working.

OP
P

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Just recently discovered (at least by me) a great official Hotmail app in the marketplace. Works perfectly.

PT

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Wildo6882

Reaction score
I'm having an issue where NOTHING will sync from my Hotmail account. I have NO messages in my email. I have the Hotmail app, too, but I don't like it because it will only use the default ringtone for new emails, so I want to use ActivSync. But nothing will sync in, and I really don't know why.

Can anyone help?

r314bd

Reaction score
I'm having this same problem on the Droid 4. I set up Hotmail using Corporate Sync and the emails will not delete from server when I delete them on the phone. I don't see any options in the settings about deleting from the server either.

Anyone got any ideas?