Moving apps to SD card

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Downloaded SuperBox pro the other day, free at Amazon appstore, to check it out. I see ( and have known ) about moving apps to SD card. Is this something that would help performance? Anything to worry about? Hate to crash my D2, :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Downloaded SuperBox pro the other day, free at Amazon appstore, to check it out. I see ( and have known ) about moving apps to SD card. Is this something that would help performance? Anything to worry about? Hate to crash my D2, :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Just don't move any of your widgets to the SD card. Everything else should be OK. You can always move it back to the phone.

OP
N

nhra1ss

Reaction score
Thanks. I was just thinking for now moving my games over. Seems I have quite a selection. My grand daughter loves to play them on my D2. I knew not to move my LPP+ or widgets ( anything that runs the phone ). Maybe pics and docs I have also, I might move. They should be ok. If I see anything else, I will ask first, :)

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see ( and have known ) about moving apps to SD card. Is this something that would help performance?
Only if you're running out of internal storage. Just keep in mind that the SD card is slower than internal storage.