Moved on from the Droid Incredible

jpd

Reaction score
I got the Droid Incredible back in May of 2010. I upgraded to the Razor Maxx after 2 years with the Incredible. During the 12 days I had the Maxx I felt like I had made a mistake and was trying to like the new phone vs. really liking the phone. 12 days in I said to heck with and ate the 35 activation fee, returned the phone and went back to my Incredible. Really glad I did.

The Maxx was an okay phone , but not the phone for me. To big (I like that I can cover the whole Incredble screen with my thumb) and even though it had large battery, it still did not last long enough for me. I will take my rooted Droid Incredible with the 3500 mh extended battery that I can switch out with another any day. The Incredible is like an old pair of shoes that fits me perfectly. When this phone dies I may just wind up buying a couple off of ebay so that I have an Incredible for years to come.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Wait and try the Incredible 4g. That might be more to your liking since your a HTC fan like me. I started with the Incredible, moved on to the Dinc2, and now I'm using the Rezound. I've always loved HTC phones.